HAMILTON–C1 mechanical ventilator provides effective, safe, and lung-protective ventilation for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients. For neonatal patients, a specifically developed neonatal proximal flow sensor is used. The tidal volume range goes down to 2 ml.
Requiring only a minimum of space, the HAMILTON-C1 mechanical ventilator combines invasive and noninvasive modes as well as high flow oxygen therapy with maximum mobility. The integrated high-performance turbine enables the HAMILTON-C1 to be completely independent of compressed air. This makes it an ideal companion for all patient groups in the intensive care unit, emergency ward, recovery room or intermediate care as well as in long-term acute care facilities and during intrahospital transport.
US FDA Approved IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, ISO 80601-2-12, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1, ES60601-1
HAMILTON-C1 Mechanical Ventilator Features and options
- State-of-the-art ventilation modes
- Integrated pneumatic and optional Aerogen nebulizer
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation
- High-performance turbine
- IntelliTrig leak compensation for NIV and invasive ventilation
- Serial interface for connection to electronic patient data records and patient monitors
- Mainstream (volumetric) and sidestream capnography
- Pulse oximetry (SpO2 and pulse measurement)
Minimum size for maximum Ventilation performance :
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation options
- 4 h of battery operating time.
- Independence from gas cylinders or compressors.
- Optional: Integrated high flow oxygen therapy
- Optional: Noninvasive ventilation (NIV)
Compact and convenient for transport
The high-performance turbine enables the HAMILTON-C1 mechanical ventilator to be completely independent of compressed air, and its integrated high-capacity battery allows you to ventilate your patients during intrahospital transport without the need for an external power source. The compact design of the HAMILTON-C1 mechanical ventilator makes handling much easier.
Ease of use
In close cooperation with users and ventilation experts, our engineers have designed a user interface that is particularly intuitive. Switching between the HAMILTON-C1 and all other Hamilton Medical ventilators is easy because they are all operated according to the same principles.
The Ventilation Cockpit on the HAMILTON-C1 consolidates the monitoring data and displays it as intuitive graphics. These provide a quick overview of the patient’s current ventilation status and provide a reliable basis for therapy decisions.
The Ventilation Cockpit
Main monitoring parameters
All of the main monitoring parameters at a glance. The large characters allow you to see them even from a distance.
One quick look shows your tidal volume, lung compliance, patient triggering, and resistance in real-time. The lungs expand and contract in synchrony with the actual breaths.
The Vent Status panel displays six parameters related to the patient’s dependence on the ventilator. When all values are in the weaning zone, the panel is framed in green, indicating that spontaneous breathing trials or extubation can be considered.
Direct access to main controls
Access and adjust the most important controls for the current mode directly on the main display.
For use in any situation
The HAMILTON-C1 combines invasive and noninvasive modes as well as high flow oxygen therapy with maximum mobility
Adaptive, lung-protective ventilation with ASV
- Supports the earliest possible spontaneous breathing by the patient.
- Shortens the ventilation time in various patient groups.
High-performance noninvasive ventilation (NIV)
- Integrated high-performance turbine supplies a peak flow rate of up to 260 l/min
- Optimal performance is ensured even with large leaks
Integrated high flow oxygen therapy
- Reduces the need for intubation
- Lowers the risk of reintubation within 72 hours
- Gives your patients a voice
- Can be used in pressure-controlled modes (PCV+, PSIMV+, SPONT)
- Tidal Volume Range 20 ml -2000 ml
- The ventilator is capable to work from 3kg to 200 kg patient Adult & Pediatric. It can be upgraded to Neonatal from 200gms with a tidal volume of 2ml to 300ml.
- The ventilator weight is less than 5 kg.
- 8.4-inch TFT color touch screen Display, backlight.
- Work on high pressure & low-pressure Oxygen supply.
- The ventilator has Optional inbuilt Mainstream ETCO2 and SPO2 Monitoring.
- The ventilator has more than 4-hour’s battery backup.
- The ventilator has Accurate / Precise measurement of patient data through proximal flow sensor technology.
- Integrated ultra-quite turbine for air delivery with a Peak flow of 260 LPM.
- Able to Visualize 24 Parameters in Single Screen.
- In-built Pneumatic Nebulizer with medication set
- Apnea backup ventilation- Bi-directional
- IntelliTrig: Automatic response to varying leaks
- Intellisync: Guaranteed rate ventilation
Modes of Ventilation:
- (S) CMV/APVcmv, SIMV / APVsimv, PCV+, PSIMV+, SPONT, NIV & NIV-ST
- Spécial Modes: ASV (Adaptive Support Ventilation)
- APRV & DuoPAP(BiPAP), High Flow Oxygen Therapy
Special Features :
ASV graph, Dynamic Lung &Vent Status, Startup setting based on patient height and gender, Manual breath, O2 enrichment, Inspiratory hold, print screen, suctioning a tool, Integrated pneumatic nebulizer,
Standard Device & accessories:
- Hamilton C-1 Ventilator
- Indigenous Mobile trolley with the support arm
- The operating manual (Indian)
- Flow sensor (Disposable for Adult/Pediatric)-1 unit
- Breathing Circuit – Pediatric/Adult- 1 unit
- Test Lung
- Oxygen cell
- Oxygen hose
Optional Items Include:
- Neonatal Mode ( TV from 2 ML )
- Hamilton Humidifier H900
- High Flow Oxygen Therapy
- Duopap(BIPAP) & APRV
There are no reviews yet.