Earn HNT cryptocurrency by mining Helium and building coverage for The People’s Network using the Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner. Anyone can join The People’s Network and provide hundreds of square miles of wireless network coverage, while mining HNT on the Helium Blockchain just as hotspot miners do.
- Efficient miner for a new cryptocurrency, Helium (HNT)
- Complete set-up in minutes using a smartphone
- LongFi™ technology maximises range and battery life
- Low Power – uses as much power as a broadband router (15W)
- Easily manage Hotspots and tokens from the mobile app
Helium LongFi™ is a technology architecture that combines a leading wireless technology, LoRaWAN, and the Helium Blockchain. LongFi™ is optimised for miles of range, and long battery life for IoT devices.
The Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner comes in three different frequency variants:
- 470 MHz (CN470) – this is suitable for China.
- 868 MHz (EU868, IN865, RU864) – this is suitable for EU, India, Russia and a variety of other countries.
- 915 MHz (US915, AU915, KR920, AS923-1/2/3) – this is suitable for USA, Australia, New Zealand and lots of countries in South America and Asia.
- The HNT Hotspot Miner is powered by the Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- LoRa Module Support
- RF interface over 50 U.FL connector for RX and TX.
- WAN Connectivity (Ethernet Port or WiFi)
- Provides 100mbps Ethernet to the Compute Module
- Efficient Power Consumption (15W)
- Power via 12V 1.5
- This roughly equates to 0.25-0.3kWh per day or 100kWh per year
- Antenna connector: RP-SMA Female Connector
- Dimensions: 150mm x 150mm x 50mm
There are no reviews yet.