- Efficient miner for a new cryptocurrency, Helium (HNT)
- Complete set-up in minutes using a smartphone
- LongFi technology maximizes range and battery life without Wi-Fi, cellular or Bluetooth
- Low Power – only uses about the same amount as an LED light bulb (5W)
- Easily manage Hotspots and tokens from the mobile appFeatures
- Computing with Raspberry Pi4 (Linux)
- 2GB on-board RAM
- 32GB SD card
- Based on the LoRa Concentrator Engine: Semtech® SX1302
- Built-in Ublox ZOE-M8Q GPS Module
- Built-in Heat Sink for thermal heat dissipation management
- Supports 5V/ 3A power supply
- IP30 housing
- TX power up to 27dBm, RX sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12, BW 125 KHz
- LoRa® Frequency band support: RU864, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923.
- Includes Pi ready ‘ID EE PROM’, GPIO setup, and device tree can be automatically configuredfrom vendor information
- Supports a fully open source LoRaWAN server
RAK V2 Hotspot Miner
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.